COP27 side event hosted by Aequilibria Srl - SB.
Where: Italian Pavilion, Blue Zone
- Sergio Mujica, Secretary-General of ISO: The practical value of international standards in converting words, intentions and commitments into much needed climate action
- Daniele Pernigotti, CEO of Aequilibria and Chair of CEN/TC 467: Carbon footprint of product - voluntary quantification according to ISO 14067 in Italy
- Romain Poivet, Climate and Energy Engagement Lead of World Benchmarking Alliance: The quantification of an organization’s GHG inventory according to ISO 14064-1, between voluntary and mandatory framework
- Belinda Mathers, General Technical Manager at Toitū Envirocare: Voluntary carbon management based on ISO 14064-3 in New Zealand
- John Shideler, President of Futurepast and US delegate in ISO's TC 207/SC7: Evolution of competence requirements for validators and verifiers, according to the upcoming new version of ISO 14066