ISO 16075-2:2015 covers the following issues:
- criteria for the design of treated wastewater (herinafter: TWW) irrigation projects intended to prevent public health risks within the population that has been in direct or indirect contact with the TWW or with any product that has come in contact with the TWW;
- specifications of the following:
- the quality of the TWW that can be used for irrigation;
- the types of crops that can be irrigated with TWW;
- the combination of the qualities of the irrigated TWW and the types of crops that can be irrigated;
- the strategy of using barriers that can reduce the risks that arise from TWW irrigation;
- the correlation between the quality of the TWW, the irrigated crops, and the types of barriers that can be used;
- the distance required between the TWW irrigation areas and residential areas.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2015-08
Edition: 1Number of pages: 24
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 282/SC 1 Treated wastewater reuse for irrigation
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
ISO 16075-2:2015Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.